Primal Wear Neoprene Cycling Booties
Primal Wear has created the first ever dye sublimation printing on a cycling bootie!! The graphic is actually embedded into the fabric of the bootie, rather than sitting on top of the material. This feature makes for a durable, beautiful graphic that will remain new looking and will not fade for the lifetime of your boot. High quality neoprene (4-5mm) overshoes will keep your toes warm in any European snow storm in the Alps. They are suitable for both Road and MTB riding with a reinforced toe box. The opening is only large enough for smaller pedals like the SPD MTB version. Larger LOOK and road cleats will not fit well through the opening. This boot features a full rear zipper, complete with a velcro top adjustable closure. The adjustable velcro can be tightened snugly for extra waterproof protection from unpredictable elements, and accommodates a multitude of leg widths.
If you are using MTB shoes, choose a size larger than a road shoe.
- Heavy-duty neoprene (4-5mm)
- Rear entry with full length zipper.
- Reflective safety stripes along back of boot.
- Waterproof zipper closure with Velcro strap at the top.
- Weight: 7 ounces (200 gms.)
- Primal Wear print
- 100% Waterproof (taped and glued seams)
- Size M fits Euro size 40-42 (US size 6 -8) cycling shoes.
- Size L fits Euro size 43-48 (US size 5-10) cycling shoes
- Size XL fits Euro size 46-48 (US size 11-13) cycling shoes
- Size XXL fits Euro size 49-51 (US size 14-16) cycling shoes