Ultra Microfiber Camp Towel
Ultra Microfiber Towel Chamois in mesh bag,
You have probably heard the
term "microfiber" material and wondered what it really means. The
thinner the fiber, the softer and more absorbtive the material. Well
these towels are manufactured at a high-tech factory in Korea and not
China of Ultra Microfiber woven polyester. The size of the "ultra"
fiber is less than 1/100 of a strand of hair. The "split" threads are
also triangular in their cross-section, which
makes them much more efficient in absorbing water, dust or oil of the
See the comparison of the fibers below
with anti-bacterial treatment
These towels are as smooth as a baby's bottom and stay that way evern
washing and drying out. They are not like the Speedo(r) swim towels,
dry as hard as cardboard
The towel is also
treated with an anti-bacterial (silver), so that even
after washing many times, the germs are still being killed, which
stinky odors. See the test results with and without the treatment here
- Compact highly
absorbant towel for travel or training
- Cosmetic towel
- Baby towel (no chemicals are applied)
- Drying off cars after
- Dusting of fine
surfaces that shouldn't be scratched.
- Size 40x40 cm (15x15").
- Weight for towel, bag and carabineer only 27gm!!
- packaged in black mesh bag (aprox. 1x2") with velcro closure and included carabineer for hanging on your pack.
- Quick-release buckle allows the towel to be disconnected from the mesh bag for washing.
- Color: as shown, blue
- Available in larger sizes also.
- Anti-Bacterial Treatment, no bad odors!
- 85% ultra fine microfiber polyester, 15% Nylon
- Highly absorbtive (three times a normal towel)
- Quick drying, just wring out
- Stays soft to the touch when wet or dry (doesn't harden)
- Durable and machine waschable without deterioration